Monday, December 17, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASSIE!

Cassie's adorable husband, Jason, gifted Cassie and all her girlfriends a weekend away from home, babies, jobs, husbands, and lovers for fun, food and fellowship here at my B&B. We made dolls, owls, mermaids, brides bouquets, and tooth-fairy pockets! It was my first womens art retreat since I have moved back to the States and oh how I have missed hosting these magical events! There is nothing like the creative energy of a roomful of women trying new things, sharing stories and teaching each other. The end product was an armful of beautiful dolls, heartful of new friendships and a mindful of memories of midnight laughter, Chinese candles and interesting exposures!! Click on my "Debs Photo Collections" at the top of my blog for more pictures.
"I believe that the circles of women around us weave invisible nets of love that carry us when we're weak and sing with us when we are strong. Let's lean back and let the arms of women's friendships carry us and help us to know ourselves better, and live our lives together" ~ SARK~

No comments: