Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Emma Tree



Debi....you are another reason to struggle with an internet connection here from Mexico.... I realized that although there is a huge party going on here in San Miguel....Tejas has a reason to celebrate your Artful Blog!! There are flowers and candles and costumes...gunfire, mariachis and fireworks...we are celebrating Dia de Muertos but secretly I also celebrate and congratulate YOU.
Your blog is rich with honest openings from your heart with creative writing ~ embellished with magical photos. I am happy to know you here.
Blogging is a reason I am sitting here in San Miguel with other artful blogger friends who have come true to life for me! Now I hope we can meet someday!

4 comments:

Kim Mailhot said...

Blog Love is real LOve ! I know this. ;)
Hugs, gorgeous One !

Unknown said...

I'm a believer in blog love.

give Rebecca a hug for me .

Amy said...

That's dedication--blogging from Mexico during Dia de los Muertos. I'm glad you could make it to the party! =) Maybe you will stop by for a cupcake when you get back.

Teteel said...

I am a believer in blog love, too!
I have some very strong loves into blogland.
Wonderful photos!


And Deb, have a look here:
http://teteel-myowngarden.blogspot.com/

Much love.