Saturday, December 12, 2009

Proud Momma

Oh what a joyous day that morning when you arrived. I could hardly believe how easy it was to bring you into this world. All nine months seemed like I was floating, until those final moments of "push harder" felt like a ton of bricks; but you slipped right out so easily and my life changed forever. You make me proud to be a Mom and after 26 years, I still call you Baby. And don't forget, I can still kick your ass, so KEEP FOCUSED, STAY STRONG and LOOK FORWARD. Best 26 dollars I ever spent in my life! That was the hospital bill after insurance!!

4 comments:

Darla said...

wow, it was alot cheaper to bring home your Kyle than it was my Kyle...lol. aren't sons great? happy birthday to him!

Kim Mailhot said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful Son !
Enjoy the celebration, beautiful Momma !

Staci Danford said...

Bless you and him both on his special day.. I know the feeling of loving a son with ALL your heart..
Staci

Teteel said...

Happy Birthday to your handsome young man, and many wishes to you sweet Mom. I like your advise to him! The connection among a mother and her child is sacred. Bless you and him, and have love and joy to your lives. And feel always proud for him. Much love.