Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Matt

Today I celebrate the life of Matt...and all that he is. He makes my smile larger than I ever thought my face could hold. He sings me to sleep. He cooks dinner for me when I want to keep sewing after dark. He works hard everyday with blood and sweat to keep us afloat. He always helps me to laugh when I prefer to pout! He dances me until the band plays last call. He loves me at the end of every day. And I love him until the end of time. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATTHEW!

10 comments:

Kim Mailhot said...

Happy Birthday to the man who makes this incredible Deb woman happy ! Long may you both Love !!!

NEEDLEWINGS said...

A very Happy Birthday to him!!! Scorpios are wonderful people. My sister, my son, my nephew, my SIL , best friend and myself are all Scorpions:)

Teteel said...

Many, many happy years for Matt, who makes you so happy.Many, many years full of love for you Debby and Matt. Many kisses.

kt said...

A happy late b-day to your man, matt. and to many more!
kt

rebecca said...

your lovelight brightens my moment,
thank you for the happiness you share.
xoxoxo,
r

Unknown said...

Gorgeous photos of both of you... your love for one another is written plainly across you both, it is a joy to witness. :D

beth said...

you both look soooo incredibly happy !!!
the one photo where it looks like you're dancing is my favorite one....

and I think you guys laugh lots, don't you ?

Staci Danford said...

Ok.. now that has simply got to be the sweetest birthday wish I have ever heard, seen, or read. What a joy to have shared in this expression of love. I'm so glad I know the 2 sweet faces of this post.
Staci

susanna said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Matt! These portraits of you both together are adorable. You look like kindred spirits, like you've known each other forever. And I can imagine you both as teenagers! You both have a youthful inner light.

Miss Robyn said...

I have a keeper too.
he is 60 on Jly 8th