Monday, December 1, 2008

December Views

There is something about a photograph that speaks to me. A million words, unspoken. Tapping into the depths of my soul. The image becomes the voice for an emotion, a memory or flashback. Or maybe just a way to communicate without words, explanation or reason. I have chosen to participate in December Views a project hosted by Darlene. Because I am not disciplined enough to remain quiet for 31 days, I will post the December View daily by itself, and then turn on the tapping finger language on another post when the urge strikes! And for most of you who know me..that is more frequent, than not! So come along and join me for the December visual journey. I would love to read your comments about what you think, feel or interpret thru my photo moments.

In photography there is a reality so subtle that it becomes more real then reality. Alfred Stieglitz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos! I right now happen to be having a cup of "Breath Easy" Yogi Tea. My advice was: "The mind is Energy. Regulate it." I save all those little slips in a small bowl with the intention of using them for some future crafty project. Maybe like a pick-a-meditation for the day bowl filled with them.

Kate I said...

Mmmm...licorice tea, I love it. These photo's have that sense of warmth that a cup of tea can bring.