Saturday, February 5, 2011

Self Portraits



a couple years ago I joined the SP ( self portrait) project with Misty Mawn. I found myself turning the camera towards me more often...and actually began to draw ( first time ever) self portraits...WEIRD! ( I hope you clicked those links to stay caught up with me here) 
Now I am using my word for the year to BEGIN new stuff...(just what I need right...one more plate to spin?) But it keeps me going, fresh, rotating and ALIVE!
I will be joining Vivienne's online You are Your Own Muse e-course , and if you want a giggle, click here to see why this looks so fun!
You are Your Own Muse



5 comments:

Annie said...

I don't know about taking the course but your post did get me to thinking. It's hard for me to look at myself in pictures - in fact, almost impossible. My word for this year is FOCUS and perhaps focusing on the exterior me needs to be included in my interior studies. It's a thought I'll explore some more.

Annie said...

p.s. Deb, please stop by my blog sometime today. Your self-portrait post has inspired me and I have something there I would like to share with you. Thanks.

Karen said...

This is an amazing porject, how fun! I don't know if I have the courage!... loved her post and her self-portraiture. Honest and funny and beautiful.

Boonie S said...

Interesting and thought provoking post. Thanks.

All the best, Boonie

P.Christakos said...

Hi, Deb. love your portrait work. look forward to our class together.
best wishes, patti
http://www.onehalfcenturymark.blogspot.com/