Friday, May 30, 2014

Good Luck Charms

This weeks prompt for Bella's 
52 Photos Project is { good luck charms }

 Florida gifts from the Sea

 Heart Rocks

 Salt Lamps and Crystals

 My personal "Travel Altar"

handmade heart ring

 hand woven necklace of hemp, amythest and citrine 

Secret Messages


I have so many collections of totems all around my home, adornments for my body and even in my car. Of course when I find a feather, I believe it truly is a secret message for me at that very moment, so I take it home, place it inside the jar among  the other hundreds I have collected. Same thing with seashells...millions gather in and outside my home ! 

What are your lucky talismans, tokens and collections? Tell me...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have several of my own and can't believe they do anything but good!