Thursday, September 4, 2008

Time for a Cool Change

Can you feel it? That fresh snap in the morning air. Keyword: MORNING. Yep, if you live in South Central Texas and walked outside this morning to that familiar once a year feeling that we might really get some relief from a long hot dry summer. The 68 degree breeze sent me and my coffee right back in the house to grab a light jacket. My PEACE jacket Frances made for me.I wrapped myself in some cozy thoughts of a peaceful world, healthy children and harmony in our homes. The September breeze reminded me that change is possible, right around the corner. Oh sure, it will still reach the mid-nineties today, but for now, the doors are wide open, my heart is at peace and my mind is restful.
~Alter the World Make art Make PEACE~

3 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

I really enjoyed walking outside this morning and not having the humidity hit me so thick in the face. But, I couldn't enjoy it long, quickly went inside my office where there are no windows to open :( Hope the cool weather stays around at least for the upcoming Antique Shows! Love your jacket too!!

Anonymous said...

I adore the jacket. Please make more!

Miss Robyn said...

I want one!! it reminds me so much of John Lennon xo