Monday, July 14, 2008

Art by the Sea

Nansea Mehlert. Artist. Mom.Wife. Breast cancer survivor. Lover of music, wine, champagne, travel. She is my friend who taught me the stainglass mosaic Palm Tree. She is the one who loves the SEA. Her backyard is Paradise on the Banana River.Her home is full of art, everywhere you look is a feast for your eyes and your soul is fed with lively color and jubilation! YES! I felt jubilated as we sat for hours talking. I watched the bird sanctuary all evening as the Roseate Spoonbill fished for dinner in such passionate fashion. I snapped photos of beautiful Plumeria blooms, bananas and her artwork with such passionate fashion! Check out her websight to fashion more of her passion! http://nansea.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooooo Deb her artwork is yummy and so beautiful! I'm happy that you are able to take some time for yourself. You always find the most amazing people and places. Have a wonderful day.

((hugs))

Dawn