Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tag

Ok, I give in. I will play. But I am a rule bender so I will make this up as I go. I have been awarded by fellow blogger buddies, Brenda of Memories and Treasures, Theresa of Garden Antqs Vintage and Cher the Texas Woman who directed me to share a list of things about myself, quirky, true, unusual or boring. Since I normally share this info on my blog, I will list a few unknowns to the general public, or NOT. Then in turn kindly punt this award to others who I follow like a groupie! 1. Sherry of Patrizi Photography my friend who hates my hairy legs & pits, but still loves me and my silly self. Her photography and passion for her family is always an adventure as she follows her husband from the Heart of Texas to the Swiss Alps to the Desert in Doha for his job. 2. PJ of Pjs Talking friend and neighbor who is a crack-up, folkartist and really fun blogger. A PJ a Day keep the blues away! 3. Zarlacht of The Art of Family makes me want to go back and be Mom of a young child again. better yet, I WANNA BE HER KID! Her blog will make your heart swell with her family photos and stories. 4. Suzanne Fogarty Photography in Bellingham, Washington is not to be missed. Her photography is full of spirit and whimsy. I have been on the other side of her lens and if you go to her website in 'Engagements' you will see my son Scooter andRachel his girlfriend. 5. Mendy Texas is a blogger who shares recipes and techniques. I love her ideas as she creates special gifts for teachers and swaps. Go have a look. Now for a few revealing unordinary facts about myself. I hate to read. I type real fast with three fingers. I washed my clothes in a plastic bucket when I lived in Mexico. I brushed my teeth once with Tequila, so Cher, I would join you for that Breakfast Margarita! I am now scared of storms in Texas since Hurricane Rita. I sleep with four pillows. I do not own a TV. I sweeten my coffee with Ovaltine.

5 comments:

The Texas Woman said...

I'm confused. You only have three fingers so you use what you have to type or you only type with three out of ten fingers?

You've only washed your teeth ONCE with Tequila? What kind of Texas girl are you anyway?

And finally, is Matt really an American Indian named Four Pillows?

The Texas Woman

PJHornbergerFolkArtist.com said...

Ok, I played. I'm really sorry that I never noticed you only have 3 fingers... how did it happen? Well, you do really well for a handicapped person...

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Thank you for playing along. Tequila huh? Interesting, but then so is Cher's morning margarita drink. I guess I'm pretty boring in the morning seeing I only have lots and lots of cream with my coffee. I guess that's why we are all different, it would be pretty boring if we were all alike :)

mendytexas said...

OH you are so sweet to think of me and my blog! Lovin' those Texas bloggers!! Love reading about you and your family!! Have a super weekend! :)mendy

Sher said...

I kinda like your hairy legs, it's the Pits that get me... I am just glad they are on you and not me...
OK now what do I have to do to play blog tag? Tell stuff about me... Oh dear...
I sometimes forget if I have brushed my teeth so i touch the toothbrush to see if it is wet. That's when I get distracted blogging... Is that enough?