Saturday, November 22, 2008

R,R,R

Rest. Relax. Rejuvenate. I have a great recipe for this and the results are priceless. Pack your PJ's and pillow. Drive less than 2 hours to a friends house for a sleepover. Eat delicious foods, drink superb wine, laugh until you cry, sleep fast so you can learn the Art of Lumping the next morning. WHAT? is lumping you ask? Well, the Queen herself, Miss May served me and Glenda coffee and breakfast in bed, piled high on a cloud and we three Queens of Luxury told stories, laughed and giggled until it was time to get dressed and go shopping. By then it was time for lunch and we filled our bellies full of spicy Thai foods. I smiled all the way home, looking forward to my next runaway to be pampered and loved by such dear sweet friends, Glenda and Emma. Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver and the other gold.

1 comment:

The Texas Woman said...

You calendar girls sure have a lot of fun! I did too, living it through your eyes. And here I thought the Art of Lumping was expanding my waistline!

The Texas Woman