Thursday, September 23, 2010

Antique Festival



It's here again....14 days of non-stop shopping, trading, eating, walking, shopping and did I mention EATING again? Since our B&B is closed we are working with our friend Vickie at TEXAS ROSE ANTIQUE SHOW serving fresh salads, sandwiches and pastries from daybreak to sundown. You won't find BBQ or Kettle Corn here...just fresh cold crunchy green things, juicy red and purple things and chewy grainy wholesome things! So stop by and sit a spell, eat some yummies then GO FORTH AND SHOP! Awww..... yes! F-R-E-S-H!!!



and don't forget to GO HERE to be eligible for my 600th post give-away...leave a comment/opinion to get your name in my hat for a drawing next week!!!

5 comments:

Teteel said...

I wish i could have a lunch with you in this cute place!
The flags are great!
I like the photos.

Texas Trash said...

ok its official...i am in on whatever you r doing.

Michelle said...

looks great fun! You and the Airstream are fabulous!

rebecca said...

you feed my soul!!!

beth said...

what?
14 days? are you kidding me ?
next year i want to come, k ?