Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Goodbye August

Hello September. As busy as you are going to be...BRING IT ON...I am ready for ya...or am I??
We are in a serious kitchen remodel mode as we are almost ready for appliances to be installed. This one has been a bitch...but maybe, just maybe, soon I will be cooking up some fine meals again on a real stove!! Last weekend was full of two very different photo shoots...one for the Fayette County Cancer Research Center for the ART BRA CALENDER, same one I did last year. Strong, beautiful, brave women who have won their cancer battle and are SURVIVORS! Now they are models for the upcoming calender, under wraps, but I am showing a few peeks here!


My next event was with Gretchen Morans Pitchfork Suppers, here in Round Top...a gathering of locals and out of towners to celebrate their passion for interesting food and drink.


6 comments:

Meri said...

Everybody looks pretty happy. Love the interior shot of the restaurant and love the boots. Yours? (and my verification word was "shiat" which is a Texas pronounciation, if ever I've heard one. . . )

robin. said...

these photos are why i love you...and why i nominated you for an award...participate if you can...you are a present of light and love!!!

xo
robin.

rebecca said...

that's the spirit...
bring it on!

if you think september is full twilt,
just wait until OCTOBER!!!

xoxoxoxoxox,
rebecca

Dianne said...

Great photos! Your three models up top are beautiful...

beth said...

seriously, what can't you do ?

if you tell me you speak french, i'm going to puke.

Lisa said...

What great events, and an AWESOME pair of boots!